Gingerism

Sometimes I wonder when I see women who dye their hair red. It’s like who would really sign up for such abuse. Having natural red hair is not something to be bought because redheads have gone through a lot to earn their red hair. The feisty nature of a red comes through by years of teasing and bullying. Plus, the hot sexy nature of red-haired women will be missing from the box.  Why do you think Marilyn Monroe was so sexy? She was a redhead who dyed her hair blonde.

As a redhead guy, I could go on for hours about how I have been treated badly by society in general. Sure I might complain about how terrible things happened to me and I would not stop any other redhead from going on a rant so please do if you feel the need- I’m listening.

For myself, I would not trade in any of those assaults, jabs, insults, and abuse because it has made me who I am today. It takes a lot to survive in today’s world and I would be disadvantaged if I had not gone through all that. Plus I have come to realize that those non-redheads are just jealous anyways!

Jesse in the park

https://hubpages.com/entertainment/Top-20-Famous-Redheads-in-History

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.